Blue [electronic resource] / producers, James Mackay & Takashi Asai ; written & directed by Derek Jarman.
- Other Title:
- Derek Jarman's Blue
- New York, NY : Zeitgeist Films, 2014.
1 online resource (76 minutes)
- Jarman, Derek, 1942-1994.
AIDS (Disease) -- Personal narratives.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- data file
- In his final -- and most daring -- cinematic statement, Jarman the romantic meets Jarman the iconoclast in a lush soundscape pulsing against a purely blue screen. Laying bare his physical and spiritual state in a narration about his life, his struggle with AIDS and his encroaching blindness, Blue is by turns poignant, amusing, poetic and philosophical.
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 20, 2016).
- Asai, Takashi, 1955- producer.
Jarman, Derek, 1942-1994, director.
Mackay, James, 1954- producer.
Alexander Street Press.
Basilisk Communications (Firm), production company.
Uplink (Firm), production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|