By the King and Queen, a proclamation for apprehending of Colonel John Parker. [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for apprehending of Colonel John Parker
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the King and Queens most excellent Majesties, 1694.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- Bounties -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Fugitives from justice -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702 -- Early works to 1800.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall, the fourteenth day of August, 1694. In the sixth year of our reign.".
Arms 122; Steele notation: Trea- tle of.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2584
Steele I, 4139
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.3
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|