By the Lords Justices, a proclamation for publishing the peace between His Majesty and the French king. [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for publishing the peace between His Majesty and the French king
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1697.
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
France -- History -- Louis XIV, 1643-1715 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Treaty of Ryswick. -- (1697) -- Early works to 1800.
- "Given at the court at Whitehall the eighteenth day of October, 1697. In the ninth year of His Majesties reign.".
Steele notation: Arms 134 His and themselves.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E952
Steele I, 4233
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|