By the King. A proclamation publishing an act of state, and His Majesties command concerning a scandalous paper lately dispersed amongst many of his subjects. [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation publishing an act of state, and His Majesties command concerning a scandalous paper lately dispersed amongst many of his subjects
- [Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1639]
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 sheets (versos blank))
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Suppressing the distribution of a manuscript entitled "Some conditions of His Majesties treaty with his subjects of Scotland are set down here for remembrance".
Dated at end: Westminster the eleventh day of August, 1639. ...
Imprint from colophon.
Steele notation: Arms 23; much to 2) di- de-.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 9146.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.112.h.4
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|