By the King. A proclamation declaring the Kings royall pleasure for the assembling of the Parliament. [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation declaring the Kings royall pleasure for the assembling of the Parliament
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXVII. [1627, i.e. 1628]
- Early English books online.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated at end: ... White-Hall, the sixteenth day of February, in the third yeere of our raigne ... .
The publication year is given according to Lady Day dating.
Arms 23; Steel notation: resolued preparations people.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8886
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.1
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|