Combinatorics [electronic resource] : an upper-level introductory course in enumeration, graph theory, and design theory / by Joy Morris.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Joy Morris, -
- Minneapolis : Open Textbook Library
- Open Textbook Library.
Open textbook library
1 online resource : illustrations
- Combinatorial analysis -- Textbooks.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Combinatorics is an upper-level introductory course in enumeration, graph theory, and design theory."--Open Textbook Library.
- What is Combinatorics?
Part I. Enumeration. Basic Counting Techniques
Permutations, Combinations, and the Binomial Theorem
Bijections and Combinatorial Proofs
Counting with Repetitions
Induction and Recursion
Generating Functions and Recursion
Some Important Recursively-Defined Sequences
Other Basic Counting Techniques
Part II. Graph Theory. Basics of Graph Theory
Moving through graphs
Euler and Hamilton
Part III. Design Theory. Latin squares
Designs and Codes
Appendix A. Solutions to selected exercises
- Includes index.
This bibliographic record is available under the Creative Commons CC0 "No Rights Reserved" license.
Description based on online version, version 1.1 of June 2017; Title from PDF (viewed on October 23, 2017)
- Open Textbook Library, distributor.
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access star
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|