Emerging security challenges : American jihad, terrorism, civil war, and human rights / Seung-Whan Choi.
- Santa Barbara, California : Praeger, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC, 
- Praeger security international (Series)
Praeger security international
xviii, 300 pages ; 25 cm.
- Terrorists -- Recruiting -- United States.
Terrorism -- Religious aspects -- Islam.
Terrorism -- Prevention.
Terrorists -- Recruiting.
American jihad, Muslim Americans, and the general public
America's homegrown jihadists and foreign fighting
Democracy, civil liberties, and terrorism
Theory of terrorist outbidding and its empirical evidence
The effect of economic growth on terrorism
New findings on the causes and effects of human rights violations
Demystifying the impact of naming and shaming
Preferential trade agreements and human rights abusers
Leaders' education, democracy, and use of torture
Civil war and rule of law
Civil war, volunteer soldiers, and the military
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Online version: Choi, Seung-Whan. Emerging security challenges.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|