Mongolia [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2017.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report; No. 17/396
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (67 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Asia And Pacific
- A three-year arrangement for Mongolia under the Extended Fund Facility (EFF) was approved on May 24, 2017, in an amount equivalent to SDR 314.5054 million (435 percent of quota, or approximately $425 million). The arrangement forms part of a $5.5 billion multi-donor financing package that supports the authorities' program of policy adjustment and structural reforms to stabilize the economy and lay the basis for sustainable, inclusive growth. The extended arrangement is subject to quarterly reviews though, because of delays, this is a combined first and second review.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Asia and Pacific Department.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Mongolia
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781484334737.002 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|