Central African Republic [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2017.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report; No. 17/245
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (79 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Balance Of Payments Statistics
Executive Board Decisions
Extended Arrangement Reviews
Extended Credit Facility
- The three-year arrangement under the Extended Credit Facility (ECF) was approved on July 20, 2016 in an amount of SDR 83.55 million (75 percent of quota). The ECF arrangement provides balance of payments support for the government's reform agenda to restore macroeconomic stability, boost economic growth and job creation, reduce poverty, and build resilience towards exiting fragility. The first review was completed on December 21, 2016, bringing total disbursements under the arrangement to SDR 25.05 million (22.5 percent of quota).
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. African Department.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Central African Republic
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781484313688.002 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|