Senegal [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2017.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report; No. 17/230
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (51 p.)
- The authorities remain committed to achieving the 3 percent of GDP WAEMU fiscal deficit target one year early in 2018. Containment of current public expenditure and reforms to increase revenues have created space for an increase in public investment, while staying on the planned fiscal consolidation path. Weakness in Treasury operations has required additional borrowing and could undermine fiscal sustainability if not addressed through structural reforms of the Postal system, civil service pensions, as well as measures to strengthen public financial management.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. African Department.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Senegal
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781484311929.002 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|