World Economic Outlook, October 2015. [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2015.
- IMF eLibrary
- Government document
1 online resource (227 p.)
- This issue discusses a number of factors affecting global growth, as well as growth prospects across the world's main countries and regions. It assesses the ongoing recovery from the global financial crisis in advanced and emerging market economies and evaluates risks, both upside and downside, including those associated with commodity prices, currency fluctuations, and financial market volatility. A special feature examines in detail causes and implications of the recent commodity price downturn; analytical chapters look at the effects of commodity windfalls on potential output and of exchange rate movements on trade.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- International Monetary Fund. Research Department.
- Other format:
- Print Version: World Economic Outlook, October 2015
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781513546957.081 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|