The red barn [electronic resource] / David Hare ; from an original work by Georges Simenon.
- [London] : Bloomsbury Publishing, 
- Drama Online.
1 online resource (112 pages)
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Drama.
New England -- Social life and customs -- Drama.
- The great detective writer George Simenon escaped France at the end of World War Two, and arrived in the USA to start again. With his American wife, he settled at Shadow Rock Farm in Lakeville. Years later, he wrote La Main, a psychological thriller set in a New England farmhouse. David Hare has taken this novel and forged from it a startling new play.
- Previously issued in print: London: Faber & Faber, 2016. Digital resource published 2018.
"Scenes: 22. Roles: Male (5), Female (4), Neutral (0)"--Home page.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 9, 2018).
- Simenon, Georges, 1903-1989.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|