The Oxford handbook of philosophy and disability [electronic resource] / edited by David T. Wasserman and Adam Cureton.
- Other Title:
- Philosophy and disability
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2018-
- Oxford handbooks online.
Oxford handbooks in philosophy.
Oxford handbooks online
1 online resource.
- Disabilities -- Philosophy.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- Habilitative health and disability / Lawrence C. Becker
Contractualism, Disability and Inclusion / Christie Hartley
Civic republican disability justice / Tom O'Shea
Dignity, respect, and cognitive disability / Suzy Killmister
Disability, rationality, and justice: Disambiguating adaptive preferences / Jessica Begon
The disability case against assisted dying / Danny Scoccia
Prioritisation and parity: Which disabled newborn infants should be candidates for scarce life-saving treatment? / Dominic JC Wilkinson, Julian Savulescu
Bioethics, Disability and Selective Reproductive Technology: Taking Intersectionality Seriously / Christian Munthe
Procreation and Intellectual Disability: A Kantian Approach / Samuel Kerstein
Why People with Cognitive Disabilities are Justified in Feeling Disquieted by Prenatal Testing and Selective Termination / Chris Kaposy
Philosophy and the Apparatus of Disability / Shelley Tremain.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on May 2, 2018).
- Wasserman, David T., editor.
Cureton, Adam Steven, 1981- editor.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9780190622909 (online resource) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|