Rethinking education in the age of technology : the digital revolution and schooling in America / Allan Collins, Richard Halverson ; foreword by James Paul Gee.
- Other Title:
- Digital revolution and schooling in America
- Second edition.
- New York, NY : Teachers College Press, 
- TEC series.
Technology, education--connections, the TEC series
xxi, 167 pages ; 23 cm.
- Education -- Effect of technological innovations on -- United States.
Educational technology -- United States.
Educational change -- United States.
Technological innovations -- Social aspects -- United States.
Education -- Effect of technological innovations on.
Technological innovations -- Social aspects.
- How education is changing
The technology enthusiasts' argument
The technology skeptics' argument
The development of American schooling
The seeds of a new system of education
The three eras of education
What may be lost and what may be gained
How schools can support the new technologies
What does it all mean?
Rethinking education in a technological world.
- Previous edition: 2009.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Halverson, Richard, author.
- Other format:
- Online version: Collins, Allan, 1937- Rethinking education in the age of technology.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|