[Vauxhall Gardens collection] [electronic resource], ca. 1730-1890 1800-1850.
- [2015 release].
- ca. 1730-1890
Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015.
- Victorian popular culture. Music hall, theatre and popular entertainment.
Victorian popular culture. Music hall, theatre and popular entertainment
- Vauxhall Gardens (London, England).
Gardens -- England -- London.
Amusements -- England -- London.
Entertainment events -- England -- London.
Printed ephemera -- England -- London.
Popular music -- England -- London.
Popular culture -- England -- London -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Electronic reproduction of material from the Vauxhall Gardens Archive held in the Lambeth Archives. The Vauxhall Gardens Archive provides a wealth of information on many aspects of 18th and 19th century social life and entertainment. The Gardens opened in 1660 as a place of entertainment for Londoners on the south bank of the Thames. This collection brings together a range of primary source documents, including press cuttings, playbills, pamphlets, sheet music, and visual images.
- Title supplied by publisher; resource viewed on 10 June 2015.
Originally published Oct. 2010; re-released May 2015 with additional material and amended URLs.
- Lambeth Archives.
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|