Bombshell : the Hedy Lamarr story / Zeitgeist Films ; Kino Lorber ; Reframed Pictures presents ; American Masters ; written and directed by Alexandra Dean.
- [New York] : Kino Lorber, Inc., 
1 videodisc (90 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Lamarr, Hedy, 1913-2000.
Lamarr, Hedy, 1913-2000.
Inventors -- United States -- Biography.
Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States -- Biography.
Motion picture actors and actresses.
- Biographical films.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired; open-captioned for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.78:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital
DVD video region 1
- What do the most ravishingly beautiful actress of the 1930s and '40s and the inventor whose concepts were the basis of cell phone and Bluetooth technology have in common? They are both Hedy Lamarr, the glamour icon whose ravishing visage was the inspiration for Snow White and Cat Woman and a technological trailblazer who perfected a radio system to throw Nazi torpedoes off course during WWII.
- Interviewees: Hedy Lamarr, Mel Brooks, Fleming Meeks, Peter Bogdanovich, [and others].
- Director of photography, Buddy Squires; editors, Lindy Jankura, Penelope Falk, Alexandra Dean; music, Jeremy Bullock, Keegan Dewitt.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 2017.
Special features: interview with director Alexandra Dean; outtakes with Gillian Jacobs, Mel Brooks and Robert Osborne; original theatrical trailer.
- Dean, Alexandra, film director, writer, editor.
Brooks, Mel, 1926- interviewee.
Meeks, Fleming, interviewee.
Bogdanovich, Peter, 1939- interviewee.
Reframed Pictures, production company.
Zeitgeist Films, presenter.
Kino Lorber, Inc., presenter.
Kino Lorber Edu (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
K23043 Kino Lorber/Zeitgeist Films
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|