Archaeological geology of the Archaic Period in North America [electronic resource] / edited by E. Arthur Bettis III.
- Boulder, Colo. : Geological Society of America, 1995.
- Special papers (Geological Society of America); 297.
Special paper ; 297
1 online resource (vi, 154 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Archaeological geology -- North America -- Congresses.
Indians of North America -- Antiquities -- Congresses.
North America -- Antiquities -- Congresses.
Indians of North America -- Antiquities.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Cultural and landscape change during the middle Holocene, Rocky Mountain area, Wyoming and Montana / John P. Albanese, George C. Frison
Middle Holocene environments, geology and archaeology in the Southern Plains / C. Reid Ferring
Geomorphic controls of the Archaic record in the Central Plains of the United States / Rolfe D. Mandel
Geological contexts of the early and middle Holocene archaeological record in North Dakota and adjoining areas of the Northern Plains / Joe Alan Artz
Landscape development and the location of evidence of Archaic cultures in the Upper Midwest / E. Arthur Bettis III, Edwin R. Hajic
Physical environments and cultural systems in the Saint Lawrence Valley, 8,000 to 3,000 B.P. : a multidisciplinary framework / Claude Chapdelaine, Pierre LaSalle
Archaic Period sites on the continental shelf of North America : the effect of relative sea-level changes on archaeological site locations and preservation / Melanie J. Stright.
- Results of a symposium held at the 1991 annual meeting of the Geological Society of America in San Diego, Calif.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Print version record.
- Bettis, Elmer A.
Geological Society of America. Annual Meeting (1991 : San Diego, Calif.)
Geological Society of America.
- Other format:
- Print version: Archaeological geology of the Archaic Period in North America.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|