Doing your education research project [electronic resource] / Neil Burton, Mark Brundrett, Marion Jones.
- Second edition.
- Thousand Oaks, CA : SAGE Publications, 2014.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (248 pages) : illustrations
- Education -- Research -- Methodology.
- If you are a trainee teacher or experienced practitioner new to research, or are simply wondering how to get started on your education research project, this practical book will be your guide. The authors offer simple steps to ensure that you ask the key questions in the most effective way possible. The book guides you through the entire research process: from clarifying the context and conceptual background, to presenting and analysing the evidence gathered. Supported by examples, checklists and diagrams, this fully revised and updated edition includes a wealth of information on: Research design * Evidence gathering techniques * Practitioner research * Ethics * Data analysis techniques. This book will be valuable to anyone begining a research or a professional or a professional or school ...
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on MARC record for print version.
- Bundrett, Mark, author.
Jones, Marion, active 2014, author.
- Other format:
- Print version :
Print version :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|