Sediment sources and transport in Kings Bay and vicinity, Georgia and Florida, July 8-16, 1982 / by Dean B. Radtke; prepared in cooperation with the United States Navy officer in charge of construction, Trident Naval Submarine Base, Kings Bay, Georgia.
- Reston, Virginia : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1985.
- U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ; 1347.
U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ; 1347
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 120 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Estuarine sediments -- Florida -- Nassau County.
Estuarine sediments -- Georgia -- Kings Bay Region.
Sediment transport -- Florida -- Nassau County.
Sediment transport -- Georgia -- Kings Bay Region.
Florida -- Nassau County
Georgia -- Kings Bay Region
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS, viewed October 9, 2014).
Includes bibliographical references (page 30).
CRDP Program record.
- Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
Naval Submarine Base (Kings Bay, Ga.)
- Other format:
- Print version: Radtke, Dean B. Sediment sources and transport in Kings Bay and vicinity, Georgia and Florida, July 8-16, 1982
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|