Asian and Pacific Islander Americans in Congress, 1900-2017 / prepared under the direction of the Committee on House Administration of the United States House of Representatives, Gregg Harper, chairman, Robert A. Brady, ranking minority member, by the Office of the Historian and Office of the Clerk, United States House of Representatives.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 108-226.
House document ; 108-226
- Government document
1 online resource (ix, 617 pages) : illustrations (some color), portraits.
- Asian American legislators -- Biography.
Pacific Islander American legislators -- Biography.
Asian American legislators -- Registers.
Pacific Islander American legislators -- Registers.
United States. Congress -- History.
- Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (govinfo, viewed May 18, 2018).
"Editor: Albin J. Kowalewski; Lead writers: Kenneth Kato, Joshua Litten; co-writers: Jacqueline Burns, V. Grace Ethier, Erin Marie-Lloyd Hormada, Michael Murphy, Laura Turner O'Hara, Terrance Rucker."--Page v.
Publication requested by House Concurrent Resolution no. 130, 107th Congress, first session.
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Kowalewski, Albin, editor.
United States. Congress. House. Office of the Historian, issuing body.
United States. Congress. House. Office of the Clerk, issuing body.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration, issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Asian and Pacific Islander Americans in Congress, 1900-2017
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|