Virtual currency : financial innovation and national security implications : hearing before the Subcommittee on Terrorism and Illicit Finance of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, June 8, 2017.
- Other Title:
- Financial innovation and national security implications
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 123 pages) : illustrations
- Electronic funds transfers -- United States.
Currency question -- United States.
National security -- United States.
- Legislative hearings.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (Govinfo website, viewed Apr. 30, 2018).
"Serial no. 115-22."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Terrorism and Illicit Finance. Virtual currency
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Terrorism and Illicit Finance. Virtual currency
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|