Reconversion problems in the Buffalo industrial area / prepared in the Division of Productivity and Technological Development, W. Duane Evans, chief.
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, 1944.
- Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics ; 804.
Bulletin ; no. 804
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 20 pages) : illustrations.
- Reconstruction (1939-1951).
Industries -- New York (State) -- Buffalo.
Reconstruction (1939-1951) -- New York (State) -- Buffalo.
New York (State) -- Buffalo.
- At head of title: United States Department of Labor, Frances Perkins, secretary. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Isador Lubin, commissioner (on leave). A.F. Hinrichs, acting commissioner.
"Reprinted from the Monthly Labor Review, December 1944."
"This report was prepared by Celia Star Gody and Allan D. Searle"--Letter of Transmittal, page ii.
CRDP Program record.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (FRASER, viewed May 2, 2018).
- Searle, Allan D.
United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics, issuing body.
United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Productivity and Technological Development Division.
- Other format:
- Print version: Gody, Celia Star. Reconversion problems in the Buffalo industrial area
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|