Earnings of bank employees, spring and summer of 1943 / prepared by Division of Wage Analysis, Robert J. Myers, chief.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1944.
- Bulletin of the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics ; 774.
Bulletin ; no. 774
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 12 pages) : illustrations.
- Wages -- Clerks -- United States.
Wages -- United States.
Banks and banking -- United States.
Wages -- Bank employees -- United States.
Banks and banking.
Wages -- Bank employees.
Wages -- Clerks.
- At head of title: United States Department of Labor, Frances Perkins, secretary. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Isador Lubin, commissioner (on leave). A.F. Hinrichs, acting commissioner.
"Reprinted from the Monthly Labor Review, April 1944, with additional data."
"Prepared by Harold R. Hosea"--Letter of transmittal, page ii.
CRDP Program record.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (FRASER, viewed April 25, 2018).
- United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics, issuing body.
United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Division of Wage Analysis.
- Other format:
- Print version: Hosea, Harold Richardson. Earnings of bank employees, spring and summer of 1943
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|