Stratigraphy of mid-Cretaceous formations at drilling sites in Weston and Johnson Counties, northeastern Wyoming / by E.A. Merewether.
- Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1980.
- Geological Survey professional paper; 1186-A.
Geological Survey professional paper ; 1186-A
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 25 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Geology -- Wyoming -- Johnson County.
Geology -- Wyoming -- Weston County.
Geology, Stratigraphic -- Cretaceous.
Cretaceous Geologic Period.
Wyoming -- Johnson County.
Wyoming -- Weston County.
- Title from title screen (viewed October 9, 2014).
"Paleontology and stratigraphy of mid-Cretaceous rocks, northeastern Wyoming."
"A description and comparison of the dissimilar formations of early Late Cretaceous age in core holes and outcrops on the eastern and western flanks of the Powder River Basin."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 25).
- Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Merewether, E. A. (Edward Allen), 1930-. Stratigraphy of mid-Cretaceous formations at drilling sites in Weston and Johnson Counties, northeastern Wyoming
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|