Receipt of a sexual risk assessment from a doctor or medical care provider in the past year among women and men aged 15-44 with recent sexual activity / Casey E. Copen.
- Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2018.
- National health statistics reports ; no.110.
DHHS publication; no. 2018-1250.
National health statistics reports ; no. 110
DHHS publication ; no. 2018-1250
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages) : color illustration.
- Sexual health -- United States -- Statistics.
Risk assessment -- United States -- Statistics.
Sexually transmitted diseases -- United States -- Prevention.
Physicians -- United States.
Medical personnel -- United States.
National Survey of Family Growth (U.S.)
- "March 29, 2018."
"CS289772"--Page  of PDF cover.
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 5-6).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from PDF caption (CDC website, viewed May 29, 2018).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Copen, Casey E. Receipt of a sexual risk assessment from a doctor or medical care provider in the past year among women and men aged 15-44 with recent sexual activity
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|