Biblical Hebrew : an introductory grammar / Page H. Kelley ; revised by Timothy G. Crawford.
- Second edition.
- Grand Rapids, Michigan : William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 
xvii, 529 pages ; 26 cm
- Hebrew language -- Grammar.
- "Comprehensive in scope, this carefully crafted introductory grammar of Biblical Hebrew offers easy-to-understand explanations, numerous biblical illustrations, and a wide range of imaginative, biblically based exercises. The book consists of thirty-one lessons, each presenting new grammatical concepts with biblical examples and reinforcing exercises judiciously selected from the biblical text. These lessons are accompanied by eleven complete verb charts, an extensive vocabulary list, a glossary of grammatical terms, and a subject index. In this second edition Timothy Crawford has updated the text throughout while preserving the Paige Kelley approach that has made Biblical Hebrew so popular"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Crawford, Timothy G., 1957- reviser.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|