The walking dead. Volume 13, Too far gone / Robert Kirkman [creator, writer] ; Charlie Adlard [penciler, inker, cover] ; Cliff Rathburn [gray tones, cover] ; [Rus Wooton, letterer ; Sina Gace, editor].
- Other Title:
- Too far gone
Half title page: Image comics presents The walking dead
- Berkeley, Calif. : Image Comics, ©2010.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly black and white illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Zombies -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Epidemics -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Survivalism -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Dystopias -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Families -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Interpersonal relations -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Berkeley.
- For survivors of the zombie apocalypse, hopes are not lifting. As others try to keep their mind on practicalities, former policeman Rick Grimes seems increasingly on edge, despite the fact that life in the community is as near to normal as the group can ever hope it to be. As his behavior grows more and more conspicuously eccentric, other group members worry that he is putting them all in mortal danger.
- Cover title.
"Originally published in single magazine format as The walking dead #73-78"--Page .
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Adlard, Charles, 1966- artist.
Rathburn, Cliff, artist.
Wooton, Rus, letterer.
Grace, Sina, editor.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
- 9781607063292 51499
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|