Los Angeles County Social Survey, 1993 (LACSS) [electronic resource]/ University of California, Los Angeles. Institute for Social Science Research.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor] 2017
- ICPSR (Series) 36600
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Intranet.
- The Los Angeles County Social Survey (LACSS) continues the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area Studies (LAMAS) and the Southern California Social Surveys (SCSS). The Los Angeles County Social Survey (LACSS) is part of a continuing annual research project supported by the Institute for Social Science Research at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). The LACSS 1993 was conducted between February and April 1993. Los Angeles County residents were asked questions concerning ethnic relations, social dominance, inequality, poverty, government, and the LA riots. Demographic information collected includes race/ethnic identity, gender, religion, age, education level, occupation, birth place, political party affiliation and ideology, marital status, income, and origin of ancestry.Cf: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR36600.v1
- Los Angeles County Social Survey, 1993 (LACSS)
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2018-06-14.
- University of California, Los Angeles. Institute for Social Science Research
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|