Afrobarometer Round 6 [electronic resource]: The Quality of Democracy and Governance in São Tomé and Príncipe, 2015/ José Semedo, Francisco Rodrigues, Deolinda Reis.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor] 2017
- ICPSR (Series) 36839
Afrobarometer Survey Series
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Intranet.
- The Afrobarometer is a comparative series of public attitude surveys that collects and disseminates data regarding Africans' views on democracy, governance, the economy, civil society, and related issues. This particular data collection was concerned with the attitudes and opinions of the citizens of São Tomé and Príncipe, and also includes a number of "country-specific questions" designed specifically for the São Tomé and Príncipe survey. The data are collected from nationally representative samples in face-to-face interviews in the language of the respondent's choice. Standard topics for the Afrobarometer include attitudes toward and evaluations of democracy, governance and economic conditions, political participation, and national identity. In addition, Round 6 surveys included special modules on taxation; tolerance; crime, conflict and insecurity; political corruption; interregional relations; perceptions of China; use of technology; and social service delivery. Country-specific topics for São Tomé and Príncipe pertain to opinions about governing official and groups including: the Prime Minister, elected mayors, the National Assembly and the National Electoral Commission. The surveys also collect a large set of socio-demographic indicators such as age, gender, education level, poverty level, language and ethnicity, and religious affiliation, as well as political party affiliation. Afrobarometer Round 6 surveys were implemented in 36 countries.Cf: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR36839.v1
- Afrobarometer Round 6: The Quality of Democracy and Governance in São Tomé and Príncipe, 2015
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2018-06-14.
- Semedo, José AfroSondagem.
Rodrigues, Francisco AfroSondagem.
Reis, Deolinda AfroSondagem.
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|