Writing and difference / Jacques Derrida ; translated, with an introduction and additional notes by Alan Bass.
- Standardized Title:
- EÌcriture et la diffeÌrence. English
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press,  , Â©1978
xx, 342 pages ; 22 cm
- 1. Force and signification
2. Cogito and the history of madness
3. Edmond JabeÌs and the question of the book
4. Violence and metaphysics: an essay on the thought of Emmanuel Levinas
5. "Genesis and structure" : and phenomenology
7. Freud and the scene of writing
8. The theater of cruelty and the closure of representation
9. From restricted to general economy : a Hegelianism without reserve
10. Structure, sign, and play in the discourse of the human sciences
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
Bass, Alan, editor.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|