Federal Justice Statistics Program [electronic resource]: Defendants Charged in Criminal Cases Filed in District Court, 2014/ United States Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. Bureau of Justice Statistics.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor] 2017
- ICPSR (Series) 36704
Federal Justice Statistics Program Data Series
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Intranet.
- The data contain records of defendants in federal criminal cases filed in United States District Court during fiscal year 2014. The data were constructed from the Executive Office for United States Attorneys (EOUSA) Central System file. According to the EOUSA, the United States attorneys conduct approximately 95 percent of the prosecutions handled by the Department of Justice. The Central System data contain variables from the original EOUSA files as well as additional analysis variables, or "SAF" variables, that denote subsets of the data. These SAF variables are related to statistics reported in the Compendium of Federal Justice Statistics. Variables containing identifying information (e.g., name, Social Security Number) were replaced with blanks, and the day portions of date fields were also sanitized in order to protect the identities of individuals. These data are part of a series designed by Abt and the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Data and documentation were prepared by Abt.Cf: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR36704.v1
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2018-06-14.
- United States Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. Bureau of Justice Statistics
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|