Afrobarometer Round 6 [electronic resource]: The Quality of Democracy and Governance in Egypt, 2015/ Adel Sultan, Hicham Jaafar.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor] 2017
- ICPSR (Series) 36682
Afrobarometer Survey Series
1 online resource.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Intranet.
- The Afrobarometer is a comparative series of public attitude surveys that collects and disseminates data regarding Africans' views on democracy, governance, the economy, civil society, and related issues. The data are collected from nationally representative samples in face-to-face interviews in the language of the respondent's choice. Standard topics for the Afrobarometer include attitudes toward and evaluations of democracy, governance and economic conditions, political participation, and national identity. In addition, Round 6 surveys included special modules on taxation; tolerance; crime, conflict, and insecurity; political corruption; interregional relations; perceptions of China; use of technology; and social service delivery.This particular data collection was concerned with the attitudes and opinions of the citizens of Egypt, and also includes a number of "country-specific questions" designed specifically for the Egypt survey. These "country-specific questions" solicited respondents' opinions on topics such as trust in the government in power, corruption of the officials in the presidency and court officials, policy differences between the ruling and opposition parties, the impact of the Arab Spring, and terrorist activity in Egypt. The surveys also collect a large set of socio-demographic indicators such as age, gender, education level, poverty level, language, ethnicity, religious affiliation, and political party affiliation. Afrobarometer Round 6 surveys were implemented in 36 countries.Cf: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR36682.v1
- Afrobarometer Round 6: The Quality of Democracy and Governance in Egypt, 2015
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2018-06-14.
- Sultan, Adel
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|