Invincible. Volume nine, Out of this world / created by Robert Kirkman & Cory Walker ; [writer, Robert Kirkman ; penciler, inker, Ryan Ottley, colorist, Bill Crabtree, letterer, Rus Wooten].
- Other Title:
- Out of this world
Title on indicia: Invincible. Vol. 9, Out of this world
- Berkeley, Calif. : Image Comics ; [London] : [Diamond, distributor], ©2008.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
High school students.
Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Good and evil.
Superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Teenagers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
High school students -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Childrens subjects:
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
Young adult fiction.
Comic books, strips, etc.
Young adult works.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Berkeley.
- Allen the Alien comes to Earth for a visit, seeking details on Invincible's confrontation with his father. Anissa, an agent of the Viltrum Empire is also looking for answers, and she's not going to ask nicely. Tempers flare and fists fly as events are set in motion, leading to a future battle of cosmic proportions!
"Allen the Alien returns to Earth as directed by the Coalition of Planets – he’s come to gather information from Mark about his father – the Viltrumite Traitor. Meanwhile, the Viltrumites have come to Earth to check up on Mark’s progress as the reluctant Viltrumite Agent of Earth."--Publisher description.
- "Originally published in single magazine form as Invincible #42-47"--Indicia.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Walker, Cory.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|