The Manhattan projects. 3, Science bad / Jonathan Hickman, writer ; Nick Pitarra, artist ; Jordie Bellair, colors ; Rus Wooton, letters ; with Ryan Browne, artist (chapter 15).
- Other Title:
- Title appears on item as: MP : the Manhattan Projects. 3
Appears on preliminary pages and back cover: Science. Bad
MP. 3, Science bad
- Berkeley, CA : Image Comics Inc., c2013.
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations. ; 26 cm
- Manhattan Project (U.S.) -- Fiction.
Manhattan Project (U.S.) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Scientists -- Fiction.
Human experimentation in medicine -- Fiction.
Human experimentation in medicine -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Scientists -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Extraterrestrial beings -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Human-alien encounters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Berkeley.
- This volume, Building, details the first half of Oppenheimer's master plan. With the Illuminati now completely destroyed save for the FDR AI, a simple question looms over the scientists of The Manhattan Projects: how are they going to govern the world? The Projects are split into three divisions with their own goals: Project Ares will deal with space exploration and colonisation, Project Vulcan will deal with the accumulation of renewable energy sources and Project Gaia will deal with perfecting the human condition. All of the projects are to be controlled by Oppenheimer's secret project, Project Charon, with the aim of gaining knowledge and control throughout creation.
The Fermi paradox
Piece by piece
- "Originally published in single magazine form as The Manhattan projects #11-15."
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Pitarra, Nick, artist.
Bellaire, Jordie, colorist.
Wooton, Rus, letterer.
Browne, Ryan, artist.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|