The walking dead. Volume 14, No way out / Robert Kirkman, [creator, writer] ; Charlie Adlard, [penciler, inker, cover] ; Cliff Rathburn, [gray tones, cover] ; [Rus Wooton, letterer ; Sina Gace, editor].
- Other Title:
- No way out
Walking dead 14
Half title page: Image comics presents The walking dead
- Berkeley, CA : Image Comics, ©2011.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly black and white illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Zombies -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Epidemics -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction
Survivalism -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Survival -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Dystopias -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Horror comic books, strips, etc.
Families -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Interpersonal relations -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Berkeley.
- Rick and his group of survivors discover that life within the community they have found in Washington, DC, is not as safe as they hoped, with their new friends not exactly who they appear to be, and danger hiding within the walls.
- Cover title.
"Originally published in single magazine format as The walking dead #79-84"--Page .
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Adlard, Charles, 1966- artist.
Wooton, Rus, letterer.
Rathburn, Cliff, artist.
Grace, Sina, editor.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|