Indexed legislative history of the Crime Control Act of 1973 [electronic resource] / Office of General Counsel, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration
- Washington, D.C. : Office of General Counsel, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, 1973
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- U.S. federal legislative history library
Gun regulation and legislation in America
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline gun regulation and legislation in America
- Government document
1 online resource (xxii, 347 pages)
- United States. Crime Control Act of 1973 -- Legislative history.
Criminal law -- United States.
Violent crimes -- Prevention -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Legislative histories.
- "August 21, 1973"
"Final text of the Crime control act of 1973": -332
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 30, 2010
©2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Law Enforcement Assistance Administration. Office of General Counsel
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|