Report of the Department of the Treasury on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms investigation of Vernon Wayne Howell also known as David Koresh [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Investigation of Vernon Wayne Howell also known as David Koresh
Report on the ATF investigation of Vernon Wayne Howell aka David Koresh
- Washington, DC : Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, 
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents
[Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals
Gun regulation and legislation in America
HeinOnline U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals
HeinOnline gun regulation and legislation in America
- Government document
1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)) : illustrations, maps
- Koresh, David, 1959-1993.
United States. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
Waco Branch Davidian Disaster, Tex., 1993.
Searches and seizures -- Texas -- Waco.
Governmental investigations -- United States.
Criminal investigation -- United States.
Criminal procedure -- Texas -- Waco.
- Electronic books.
- "September 1993."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 11, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|