Morning glories. Volume four. Truants / words, Nick Spencer ; art, Joe Eisma ; Rodin Esquejo, covers.
- Other Title:
- Morning glories. Vol. 4
Morning glories. 4
- Berkeley, California : Image, 2013.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Gifted teenagers -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Conspiracies -- Comic books, strips, etc.
High school students -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Boarding schools -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Berkeley.
- "Morning Glory Academy. One of the most prestigious prep schools in the country. But behind its hallowed doors something sinister and deadly lurks. When six brilliant but troubled new students arrive, they find themselves trapped and desperately seeking answers-- and escape from a place where nothing is what it seems to be! Still reeling from the climactic events of "P.E." The Glories find themselves lost in time and space, confronted by a new group of students who might be even more dangerous than the faculty themselves-- the truants!"--Page 4 of cover.
- "Originally published in single magazine form as Morning glories #20-25."
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Esquejo, Rodin, illustrator.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|