Over Indian and animal trails / by Jean M. Thompson ; with eight illustrations in color by Paul Bransom.
- New York : Frederick A. Stokes Company, c1918.
ix, 263 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Indians of North America -- Juvenile fiction.
Animals -- Juvenile fiction.
- Short stories.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Illustrated t.p. and lining-papers.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
Schimmel Collection copy has dated 20th-century ms. gift inscription ("John with Grandfather & Grandmother L's dear love. Christmas '27.") on half-title leaf.
Schimmel Collection copy: frontispiece plate and title leaf detached; many leaves in latter half of volume, back free endpaper and back pastedown dampstained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bransom, Paul, 1885-1979, illustrator.
Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|