Political communication & strategy : consequences of the 2014 midterm elections / edited by Tauna S. Sisco, Jennifer C. Lucas, Christopher J. Galdieri.
- Other Title:
- Political communication and strategy
- First edition.
- Akron, Ohio : The University of Akron Press, 2017. , Â©2017
- Bliss institute series
xi, 165 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2009-.
United States. Congress -- Elections -- 2014.
Communication in politics -- United States.
Political campaigns -- United States -- History -- 21st century.
United States -- Politics and government -- 2009-
- Introduction : political communication and strategy : consequences of the 2014 midterm elections / Tauna S. Sisco, Jennifer C. Lucas, and Christopher J. Galdieri
Primaries & political communication. The nationalization of congressional primaries / Robert G. Boatright
Partisan extremity in the 2014 midterm elections : how primaries and incumbency influence polarized position-taking on campaign websites / Kevin Parsneau and Christopher Chapp
Political communication & the Republican wave. Party branding, marketing, and mobilization in 2014 and beyond / Kenneth M. Cosgrove
Selling the donkey : Democratic campaign rhetoric and framing in Republican states / Neal Allen and Brian K. Arbour
Pussyfooting around November? : a longitudinal analysis of politicians' Twitter use in 2014 / Matthew A. Shapiro, Libby Hemphill, and Jahna Otterbacher
Outside influence & political communication. Following the money : the impact of outside group expenditures in the 2014 U.S. House elections / Jeff Gulati and Victoria A. Farrar-Myers
You've got mail : direct-mail strategies in the New Hampshire U.S. Senate race / Dante J. Scala and Tegan O'Neill
Strategy, issues, & the South. The 2014 election and the culmination of southern realignment / David A. Hopkins
The solid South : campaign issue strategies in the 2014 southern Senate races / Caleb Orr, Dylan Brugman, Suzanne Fournier Macaluso, and Cindy Roper
Construction of marginalized interests. The social construction of women's interests in the 2014 and 2010 midterms / Vincent Vecera and Danielle Currier
Racial attitudes and emotional responses to Senate candidates in New Jersey / David P. Redlawsk, Natasha Altema McNeely, and Caroline J. Tolbert.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 150-165).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Sisco, Tauna S., editor.
Lucas, Jennifer C., editor.
Galdieri, Christopher J., editor.
- Other format:
- Online version: Political communication & strategy.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|