Everyday schooling in the digital age : high school, high tech? / Neil Selwyn, Selena, Nemorin, Scott Bulfin and Nicola F. Johnson.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, 2018.
xii, 193 pages ; 24 cm
- Education -- Effect of technological innovations on.
- Schools in the digital age... : waiting for the great leap forward!
Developing an everyday perspective on schools and technology
Introducing the schools
Leadership of technology
The realities of "one-to-one" technology provision
New technology meets old classrooms
Technology and teachers' work
Students and technology : "getting on" and "getting by"
Making sense of schools, technology and change
Schools in the digital age : how might things be otherwise?
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|