Palominos near Tuba City : new & selected poems / by Denise Sweet.
- Standardized Title:
- Poems. Selections
- Duluth, MN : Holy Cow! Press, 2018.
xi, 75 pages ; 23 cm
- American poetry -- 21st century.
Indians of North America -- Poetry.
- "Palominos Near Tuba City is a selection of new and previously published poems from a long and distinguished career. These forty poems take us on a rich and fascinating journey, transporting us through history on memory's voices, singing a new vision of the familiar. Though her subjects vary from a visit to the mission at White Earth to parking a car, Sweet brings freshness to each. The poems leave markers where they have touched us, places we will return to to remember the startling beauty of a phrase, the quiet wisdom of a story, the good humor of our poet companion. She carries us to the brink of discovery; her words push us over."--Amazon.com.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|