DNA and Histone Methylation as Cancer Targets [electronic resource] / edited by Atsushi Kaneda, Yu-ichi Tsukada.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Humana Press, 2017.
- Cancer drug discovery and development 2196-9906
Cancer Drug Discovery and Development, 2196-9906
1 online resource (VIII, 624 pages 91 illustrations, 81 illustrations in color.)
Cancer -- Research.
- Local subjects:
- Biomedicine. (search)
Cancer Research. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book will focus on DNA and histone methylation in epigenetics and describe how it is involved in the molecular mechanisms responsible for the development of cancer. Chapters will summarize the current knowledge of the molecular basis of DNA and histone methylation and explain how it is involved in cancer, describe the features of DNA and histone methylation associated with particular types of cancer, diagnostic/therapeutic applications, and future directions of DNA and histone methylation as cancer targets.
- DNA and histone methylation in epigenetics
The molecular basis of DNA methylation
The molecular basis of DNA demethylation
DNA methylation changes in cancer
Misregulation of DNA methylation regulators in cancer
The molecular basis of histone methylation
The molecular basis of histone demethylation
Misregulation of histone methylation regulators in cancer
Other histone modifications
DNA methylation and dysregulation of miRNA in cancer
Genomic imprinting syndromes and cancer
DNA and Histone Methylation in Brain Cancer
DNA and Histone Methylation in Gastric Cancer
DNA and Histone Methylation in Hematopoietic malignancy
DNA and Histone methylation in Lung cancer
DNA and Histone Methylation in Liver Cancer
DNA and Histone Methylation in Colon Cancer
DNA and histone methylation in prostate cancer
DNA and histone modifications in cancer diagnosis
DNA and histone modifications in cancer therapy
Future perspective of DNA and histone methylation as cancer targets.
- Kaneda, Atsushi. editor.
Tsukada, Yu-ichi. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-59786-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|