Retinopathy of Prematurity [electronic resource] : Current Diagnosis and Management / edited by Andrés Kychenthal B., Paola Dorta S.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
1 online resource (VIII, 155 pages 77 illustrations, 71 illustrations in color.)
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This clinically oriented book is devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP), a leading cause of childhood blindness. World-renowned experts in the field discuss epidemiologic and pathogenic aspects of the disease. The staging and classification of ROP are explained in detail, and guidance is provided on appropriate anesthesia. The state of the art in imaging of ROP is described and illustrated, with coverage of the advances in ophthalmic imaging technology and telemedicine that have revolutionized pediatric retinal examinations and contributed significantly in elucidating the pathophysiology of ROP and improving diagnosis and treatment. Treatment indications and therapeutic alternatives, including the use of antiproliferative drugs, are addressed in separate chapters, supplying the reader with the most up-to-date knowledge in the field.
- Chapter 1 Pathophysiology of ROP
Chapter 2 Classification
Chapter 3 Retinopathy of Prematurity Screening- Current and Future Considerations
Chapter 4 Optical Coherence Tomography and Wide-Field Fluorescein Angiography in Retinopathy of Prematurity
Chapter 5 Differential diagnosis of ROP
Chapter 6 Anesthesia for New Born with Retinopathy of Prematurity: Benefits of a different technical approach
Chapter 7 Remote Imaging and Smart Software for ROP Scanning
Chapter 8 Photocoagulation for Retinopathy of Prematurity
Chapter 9 Laser and Pharmacomodulation in the treatment of Retinopathy of Prematurity
Chapter 10 Management of Stage 4 ROP
Chapter 11 Stage 5 Retinopathy of Prematurity
Chapter 12 Complications of Retinopathy of Prematurity Treatment
Chapter 13 Aggressive Posterior Retinopathy of Prematurity (APROP)
Chapter 14 Neonatologist perspective of ROP.
- Kychenthal B., Andrés. editor.
Dorta S., Paola. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-52190-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|