Management of Early Progressive Corneal Ectasia [electronic resource] : Accelerated Crosslinking Principles / by Cosimo Mazzotta, Frederik Raiskup, Stefano Baiocchi, Giuliano Scarcelli, Marc D. Friedman, Claudio Traversi.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
1 online resource (XIV, 214 pages 103 illustrations, 86 illustrations in color.)
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides a rapid overview of crosslinking protocols and the therapeutic guidelines to optimize the application according to patients age and ectasia staging. This book is unique in the field of crosslinking therapy, as it gives the readers a complete guide for their daily practice to understand the modern accelerated crosslinking protocols, indications and customized treatment strategies. Ophthalmic specialists, opticians, optometrists and doctors working in ophthalmic settings, will find this book to be a ‘go-to’ guide for furthering clinical knowledge of this specialized treatment for early progressive corneal ectasia.
- Principles of Corneal Collagen Cross-linking
Crosslinking Evidences In-Vitro and In-Vivo
Clinical Results in Crosslinking for Keratoconus
Crosslinking applications different from Keratoconus
Refractive Crosslinking: CXL Plus
Crosslinking Indications and Guidelines
Current and Future developments.
- Raiskup, Frederik. author.
Baiocchi, Stefano. author.
Scarcelli, Giuliano. author.
Friedman, Marc D. author.
Traversi, Claudio. author.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-61137-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|