Creating a Value Proposition for Geriatric Care [electronic resource] : The Transformation of American Healthcare / by James S. Powers.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- SpringerBriefs in Health Care Management and Economics, 2193-1704
SpringerBriefs in Health Care Management and Economics, 2193-1704
1 online resource (VII, 54 pages 3 illustrations)
Health services administration.
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health.
Health Care Management.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book creates a value proposition in geriatric care - a promise of value to be delivered to improve care and to provide specific benefits to healthcare systems. It describes strategies and understanding of the incentives, barriers encountered in promoting changes in the healthcare systems, and discusses numerous examples and outcomes. Drawn from many fields such as medicine and science, sociology, politics, business and economics, the book helps guide the introduction of geriatric principles into mainstream medical care with the goal of improving the care and quality of life of older persons in all healthcare systems.
- Table of Contents
2. US Geriatrics -A Historical Perspective
5. Development of VA Geriatrics Programs
6. Development of University Geriatrics Programs
7. Selling to Management – Outpatient and Community Programs
8. Selling to Management – Inpatient Programs
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-62271-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|