The Shoulder [electronic resource] / edited by Gazi Huri, Nikolaos K. Paschos.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Orthopaedic study guide series 2520-1115
Orthopaedic Study Guide Series, 2520-1115
1 online resource (XXIV, 453 pages 255 illustrations, 185 illustrations in color.)
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides a broad overview of operative and non-operative treatments of various conditions affecting the shoulder. It is presented in an easy to use format with each chapter including multiple choice questions to assist the reader in preparing for boards to improve shoulder knowledge and increase success in exams. The Shoulder clearly describes the basic science, anatomy, biomechanical features and principals of physical examination while utilising an algorithmic approach to shoulder disorders. The contributors are an international team of shoulder experts who understand what is important to know at every level. The result is a book of value to those new to shoulder challenges and also experienced surgeons who wish to have a quick and handy guide to current concepts and knowledge of shoulder conditions and treatment.
- Basic Science
Specific shoulder disorders
Non-operative management of shoulder disorders
Operative management of shoulder disorders.
- Huri, Gazi. editor.
Paschos, Nikolaos K. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-51979-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|