From Export Promotion to Internationalization [electronic resource] : The Role of Trade Promotion Organizations in the Evolving Global Economy - Conference Report, 3-5 November 2014, Dubai, United Arab Emirates / ITC.
- New York : United Nations, 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (54 pages)
- Local subjects:
- International Trade and Finance
United Arab Emirates
- Proceedings of 2014 Trade Promotion Organizations (TPO) Network World Conference and Awards held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, on 3 - 5 November 2014, addressing the theme 'From export promotion to internationalization', reflects the debates, discussions and key messages of the conference and showcases the winners of the 2014 TPO Network Awards; reviews the recent trend in the business support environment to merge trade and investment activities; discusses the benefits and opportunities for TPOs and their beneficiaries such as trade facilitation, diversifying exports towards emerging markets and integrating SMEs into value chains.
- Foreword by Arancha González
Foreword by H.E. Eng. Saed Al Awadi
Costa Rica: An integrated vision boosts trade and investment
The trade Environment after Bali
The Gulf Cooperation Council and the Arab Region - At the crossroads between East and West
Diversifying exports towards emerging markets
Integrating SMEs into value chains
Empowering women in trade
Toolkits for growing services exports
New roles for digital technology
Branding for countries and for TPOs
Global awards recognize excellence in export Development initiatives.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Publisher Number:
- 10.18356/08983f18-en doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|