Patient Navigation [electronic resource] : Overcoming Barriers to Care / edited by Elizabeth A. Calhoun, Angelina Esparza.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
1 online resource (XII, 145 pages 17 illustrations in color)
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health.
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Documenting the success and result of patient navigation programs, this book represents the culmination of years of research and practical experience by scientific leaders in the field. A practical guide to creating, implementing, and evaluating successful programs, Patient Naviation - Overcoming Barriers to Care offers a step-by-step guide towards creating and implementing a patient navigation program within a healthcare system. Providing a formal structure for evaluation and quality improvement this book is an essential resource for facilities seeking patient navigation services accreditation.
- Foreword by Harold P. Freeman
1.Community Needs Assessment: Bringing Real Voices to the Health Care System
2.Models of Patient Navigation
3.Training Patient Navigators for a Reformed Health System
4.Steps to Successful Patient Navigation Programs
6.Prevention and Early Detection Case Study: Patient Navigation in the Breast Health Program at Boston Medical Center
7.Consensus Support for the Role of Patient Navigation in the Nation’s Health Care System.
- Calhoun, Elizabeth A. editor.
Esparza, Angelina. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-6979-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|