Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis [electronic resource] / edited by Paolo Campisi.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
1 online resource (X, 196 pages 25 illustrations, 16 illustrations in color)
- Local subjects:
- Medicine & Public Health.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume provides a comprehensive review of recurrent respiratory papillomatosis and an up-to-date understanding of the etiology, pathophysiology, and management of these rare tumors caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). The text covers the potential role of vaccines, its significant role in prevention and the controversy surrounding the use of them. Topics such as impact, quality of life, and patient advocacy are also covered and are vital to understanding the disease from the patient perspective. Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis will be an invaluable resource for practicing otolaryngologists, laryngologists, anesthesiologists, infectious disease specialists, and residents participating in the care of patients with this disease. .
- The Human Papillomavirus (Basic Science)
The Epidemiology of Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis
The Role of Databases
Genetics of Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis
Immunology of Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis
Advances in Vaccine Technologies
Human Papillomavirus Vaccination
Impact on Quality of Life
Contemporary Management of Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis in Adults
Contemporary Management of Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis in Children
The Cidofovir Controversy
Other Adjuvant Therapies
Malignant Transformation and Distal Airway Complications
Human Papillomavirus and Head and Neck Cancer
- Campisi, Paolo. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-63823-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|